Friday, May 19, 2017

Sit down and buckle up

Kinda crazy but today, May 18th 2017 feels like we are on the cusp of some heavy shit. I mean the house of cards is feeling as though it could come down. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But, sometime. Preferably before fall. I would love to see that greedy, despot of a man go down by end of summer. I have the champagne stashed. I just need the moment.

If I had written this post last week I don't think I would have felt so emboldened about our prospects. But 45 has had a very bad week. With Comey being fired, and now with Mueller on the case, from everything I have read, #45 should be very scared. Which makes it a lot easier to feel kind of good for a change. I wish it was that easy, sadly I still have to get my folks to see that even after the house is flat on the ground, we will still have Pence and (most likely- but you never know) we will have to deal with the GOP and their budget, and their tax cuts and health care.

But this weekend I will send everyone good hearty articles to read that unwind this crazy. I am drinking my wine, and thinking about how we keep activating opposition and play defense while we watch the best worst drama in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment